Water-based ink for PEVA film printing.
This product adopts imported special nano-organic pigments, imported special PU aqueous acrylic emulsion and related additives, the high-grade water-based ink is made from a certain physical reaction; our water-based ink is non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable and explosive, non-security risk, non-heavy metal and low content , excellent printability. Dedicated to the printing substrate, good dispersion of pigment wetting, suitable for high speed gravure printing machine in multi-color overprint.
1. Bath curtain、rain coat ect. PEVA materials.
2. The umbrella cloth PEVA materials.
1. General storage under seal for more than 1 years.
2. Avoid exposure to sunlight directly.
3. Seal the remaining ink after used to avoid viscosity increasing and skinning caused of moisture evaporation .
4. Packed by plastic parrel, 18 kgs/ pail or 20kgs/ pail.
Product Color: Color matching service is provided based on Pantone color number.
Storage and Packing:
1.General storage under seal for more than one year.
2.Avoid exposure to sunlight.
3.Sealed the remaining ink after use to avoid viscosity increasing and skinning by water evaporation.
4.Packed in plastic pail, net weight: 18kg/pail (20kg/pail for white ink).
Remarks:The technical parameters of our products depend on actual printing equipments, printing substrates and printing methods. Customization is offered for your special products requirements. We suggest to do relative adjustments according to your actual situation of printing machine before using to meet your printing needs.